Is Your Business On Track?
Professionals running non-profit organizations and owners of family run companies are so busy working IN the business that they have little time to work ON the business.
So where do you go to develop your management skills and formulate a business plan when your days are consumed with taking care of customers and clients and putting out fires around the office?
Our Business Consulting Solutions Are Easy to Access & Affordable
8 Signs You Need a Business Coach
- Cash flow is tight & profits are poor.
- Motivation and Morale is dipping.
- Your pipeline is not filled with leads.
- You’re working longer hours & taking shorter holidays.
- Fire fighting is common.
- Recruitment of the best talent is difficult.
- You’re losing business to the competition.
- Overall, you feel overwhelmed.
Does Your Business Need?
- A Mission Statement
- Help Adjusting to New Technologies
- A Business Plan
- A Succession Plan
- More Productive Meetings
- Profit & Loss Analysis
These are just some of the reasons companies reach out to CC Consulting for help. Celia Couture is the business coach that companies turn to regularly to get back on track. Move your business forward today and call Celia to take your first step in formulating a winning action plan for your business. Get back on track and contact Celia at CC Consulting today!